Hello! Today it’s time for Crafty Sentiments Designs March New Release day 4. This stamp is called “Patsy and Gizmo Cuddles”.
I have created a simple but colorful card using this cute image. I cut the image in circle shape and framed it with Spellbinders Lacey circle die cut. The word “Best Friend” is a stamp from LOTV which I heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I colored the image with distress ink and some color pencils for the hair and shadow. I chose the colors to match with background paper from Magnolia.
The dog house die cut is from Doohickey volume 8 and alphabets are from Die-Versions. Food bowl and bone are made from clay.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Challenge #179 – Friendship
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #155 – Children Card
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #284 – Circles/ dots and/ or Stripes
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 10 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #61 –Anything Goes