Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme is
This time I created a baby boy card in the similar style as my previous baby girl card here. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up box 1. Patterned paper is from Maja Designs. I layered and decorated the card with doily and cheeseclothe.
This cute baby is from old Magnolia “Baby Edwin” stamp from Princes & Princesses 2012 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. I added some glitters on shiny stars around him.
I decorated the card with little cute teddy bear doll. I think it is the perfect embellishment for baby themed card.
I also decorated the card with paper flowers in the same color combo.
Some baby themed die cuts from Doohickey and Marianne Designs.
This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #32 – All About Bingo (Edwin, Fabric, Flowers)
- Creative Inspirations March Challenge – Any Occasion
- Deep Ocean Challenge #176 – Vintage/ Shabby Chic
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #207 – Let’s Celebrate
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #156 – AnythingGoes
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #184 – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 11 – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #85 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!